The following is a list of websites (external links) where you can find out more about Turkish coffee:
- This is one of the best articles I have come across with regards, not only the making of Turkish coffee, but also the complex history behind it.
- An article written for NPR about the history of Turkish coffee called "Don't Call it 'Turkish' Coffee, Unless, Of Course, It Is"
- This is a WikiHow article on how to make Turkish coffee.
- The following two articles, written by Garrett Oden, purport to be the "Ultimate Guides" to Turkish coffee and how to buy them, respectively:
- This is the website of one of the largest Turkish coffee stores in the USA. It sells Turkish coffee, as well as ibriks and sand cookers.